This range builds on our reputation as New Zealand's most innovative manufacturer of MDF.
Representing a major step forward in high-end MDF production, Customwood SuperFinish® is designed specifically for applications requiring super-high-gloss, blemish-free paint finishes on all edges and surfaces, excellent machinability and good cost efficiencies.
As the lowest-emission fibreboard product on the global market, it also provides healthier environmental conditions – Customwood SuperFinish® is not only compliant to the E0 NZ/AUS standard, but is also compliant to , the stricter JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard).
SuperFinish is used wherever a high gloss, presentation finish is required in areas such as kitchens, reception areas, restaurant, shops and showrooms. It is also used extensively for mould and pattern-matching due to its superior machine ability when routing into the panel.
Our new Customwood® SuperFinish range is also recognised by the New Zealand Asthma Foundation as a Sensitive Choice product – a first for any MDF product in New Zealand.
Customised specifications include:
• Length: various
• Width: various
• Thickness (2.5mm-30mm)
• Density (350kg/m3 to 850kg/m3)
• Moisture resistant property (Standard/MR)
• Emission (E1/E0/SE0)
• Accreditation (including FSC, Carb P2, JIS)
• Volume required in m3 (cubic metres)
• Expected delivery schedule
• Delivery destination
As well as our standard product ranges for the New Zealand domestic market, we are able to produce any MDF products with customised specifications to suit your requirements.
Please contact our team
to discuss a Customwood® solution for your next project.
Products for New Zealand Domestic Market:
Welcome to our new Customwood SuperFinish® range, offering minimum formaldehyde emmission (SEO), superior surface finish and excellent machinability.
* Super E0 panels ≤ 0.3mg/litre. This rating refers to the level of formaldehyde emissions, as measured by the desiccator method. We guarantee that Customwood will meet the minimum specifications on the properties described above, according to AS/NZS 1859.2.2004
© 2016 Daiken New Zealand Limited