Customwood® SuperEco is a very low formaldehyde emitting MDF product and makes for an exceptional choice for use in any location and for many purposes, including residential houses, offices, schools, hospitals and government buildings.
Customised specifications include:
• Length: various
• Width: various
• Thickness (2.5mm-30mm)
• Density (350kg/m3 to 850kg/m3)
• Moisture resistant property (Standard/MR)
• Emission (E1/E0/SE0)
• Accreditation (including FSC, Carb P2, JIS)
• Volume required in m3 (cubic metres)
• Expected delivery schedule
• Delivery destination
As well as our standard product ranges for the New Zealand domestic market, we are able to produce any MDF products with customised specifications to suit your requirements.
Please contact our team
to discuss a Customwood® solution for your next project.
Products for New Zealand Domestic Market:
Customwood® SuperEco is an MDF product specially designed with MR (Moisture Resistance) properties and very low formaldehyde emission.
• Moisture/humidity resistant
• Excellent mechanical properties
• Highly machinable
• Very low formaldehyde E0 emission rating.
Customwood® SuperEco is typically used for general non-load bearing applications either in dry or humid interior conditions including:
• Kitchen cabinets
• Interior furniture
• Walls and ceilings
• Flooring substrates.
* E0 panels ≤ 0.5mg/litre. This rating refers to the level of formaldehyde emissions, as measured by the desiccator method. We guarantee that Customwood will meet the minimum specifications on the properties described above, according to AS/NZS 1859.2.2004
© 2016 Daiken New Zealand Limited