With its low emission rating, CustomwoodŽ ThinPanel makes an excellent choice for use in any location and for many purposes, including residential houses, offices, schools, hospitals and government buildings.
Customised specifications include:
• Length: various
• Width: various
• Thickness (2.5mm-30mm)
• Density (350kg/m3 to 850kg/m3)
• Moisture resistant property (Standard/MR)
• Emission (E1/E0/SE0)
• Accreditation (including FSC, Carb P2, JIS)
• Volume required in m3 (cubic metres)
• Expected delivery schedule
• Delivery destination
As well as our standard product ranges for the New Zealand domestic market, we are able to produce any MDF products with customised specifications to suit your requirements.
Please contact our team
to discuss a Customwood® solution for your next project.
Products for New Zealand Domestic Market:
Customwood® ThinPanel is a highly versatile and machinable MDF product.
• Excellent bonding properties for lamination
• Perfect for forming shaped components with outstanding strength
• Low formaldehyde E1 emission rating.
Customwood® ThinPanel is typically used for a range of joinery applications, including:
• Door skins
• Exhibition panelling
• Counter and bar fronts
• Desk surfaces and office screens
• Floor underlays
• Drawer bottoms
• Furniture backs.
* E1 panels ≤ 1.0mg/litre. This rating refers to the level of formaldehyde emissions, as measured by the desiccator method.
We guarantee that Customwood will meet the minimum specifications on the properties described above, according to AS/NZS 1859.2.2004
© 2016 Daiken New Zealand Limited