With its low emission rating and versatile range of end uses, CustomwoodŽ Ultralight makes an excellent choice for use in any location and for many purposes, including residential houses, offices, schools, hospitals and government buildings.
Customised specifications include:
• Length: various
• Width: various
• Thickness (2.5mm-30mm)
• Density (350kg/m3 to 850kg/m3)
• Moisture resistant property (Standard/MR)
• Emission (E1/E0/SE0)
• Accreditation (including FSC, Carb P2, JIS)
• Volume required in m3 (cubic metres)
• Expected delivery schedule
• Delivery destination
As well as our standard product ranges for the New Zealand domestic market, we are able to produce any MDF products with customised specifications to suit your requirements.
Please contact our team
to discuss a Customwood® solution for your next project.
Products for New Zealand Domestic Market:
Customwood® Ultralight is a range of multi-purpose panels weighing 20-50% lighter than standard MDF.
• High degree of versatility across the range
• Significant weight savings
• Low formaldehyde E1 emission rating.
Customwood® Ultralight is typically used for a range of joinery and building applications, including:
• Interior furniture
• Office/desk partitions
• Laminated benchtop substrate
• Internal door core.
* E1 panels ≤ 1.0mg/litre. This rating refers to the level of formaldehyde emissions, as measured by the desiccator method.
We guarantee that Customwood will meet the minimum specifications on the properties described above, according to AS/NZS 1859.2.2004
© 2016 Daiken New Zealand Limited